In support of our fellow Texans experiencing devastating wildfires, we've compiled a list of ways to assist in their recovery. Support from across the state will be needed. Many channels for livestock and monetary donations are established. 

If you have questions on the current fires and potential paths, please visit the Texas Forest Service website.

1.           TSCRA Disaster Relief Fund is now accepting applications for assistance and is continuing to accept donations. Please note an application must be submitted within 60 days of the occurrence of the damage.

2.           Texas Farm Bureau also has a relief fund and is accepting applications and donations.

3.           Texas A&M AgriLife is still collecting donations. To view their collection points, please click this link.

4.           Texas Cattle Feeders Association also has a list of ways to contribute.

5.           USDA is also offering assistance to those impacted.

County Specific Donations

The Texas AgriLife Extension Service has also compiled a list of opportunities. 

Hemphill County General Donations: send to AgriLife Extension – Hemphill County, 10965 Exposition Center Road, Canadian, Texas 79014 or call 806-323-9114.

Hutchinson County Relief Fund: Hutchinson County United Way fund at the Amarillo National Bank or

Potter County: Donations can be mailed to Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service, Attn: Potter Ag, 3301 SE 10th Building 1, Amarillo, Texas 79104. Checks should be made out to Potter Ag.

Monetary donations in Gray County should be sent to: City of Pampa – Attn: Finance, Box 2499, Pampa, Texas 79066-2499, reference 02/27/2024 Fire, or made by phone or in person at FirstBank Southwest-Pampa at 806-665-2341. Reference City of Pampa donation for Smokehouse Creek Fire.

To make donations for people who lost their homes in Hemphill County, go to First Baptist Canadian at or Hemphill County Agriculture Wildfire Relief, Box 300, Canadian, Texas 79104.

Donations of hay can also be made through the Texas Department of Agriculture Hay Hotline and, a relief fund has been established through the STAR Fund Disaster Assistance through the Texas Department of Agriculture.